http://freedomacademy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/favicon.png 77 115 Janet Reade http://freedomacademy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/freedom-logo.png Janet Reade2017-06-09 16:03:412017-06-09 16:03:41Kelly Services - job opportunities
Kelly Services has job opportunities in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area. Contact us at 260-484-2640
Imaging Clerk for Mailroom – downtown Ft. Wayne
- Complete mail prep for scanning and identifying proper form
- Scan documents using Kofax SYSTEM
- Data entry and indexing documents
- Proficient in data entry
- Able to bend, stoop, stand, walk and lift mail bins weighing 25#
- Knowledge of MS Office
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT
- PREVIOUS OFFICE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- $11.50 per hr. Mon-Fri
- Full time position with possible temp to hire for the right candidate
Machine Operator – Ft. Wayne
- 2nd shift
- Run a press
- Inspect parts in accordance with the control plan for the part being produced
- Package parts in accordance with packaging and labeling instructions
- Record proper information on the Material Utilization Reports
- Record proper part quantities and hit counts on the Production Reports
- Maintain the cleanliness of working area
- Adhere to the quality and environmental policies
- 1-2 years of Light industrial experience
- 1-2 years of machine operation experience
- GED/High School Diploma
- Flexibility to accommodate daily production changes.
- $12.35 per hr.
Food Service Worker – Ft. Wayne
- Loading dishes into the dish washing machine
- Operating and maintaining dish washing equipment
- Cleaning the kitchen or food preparation dishes
- The ability to read and interpret food tickets to select appropriate food items
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be available for weekends
- $10.25 per hr.
Financial Processor – downtown Ft. Wayne
- 1-3 years clerical experience
- Working knowledge of Excel & Word
- Proficient data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude & team oriented
- Open to learning new skills
- $12.69 per hr
- M-F 8am-5pm
Material Handlers – Warsaw
- Piles off signature bricks, may operate strappers, seal cartons & pile on pallets, quality check
- 12 hrs shifts 1st & 3rd, 3 days a week for 6 weeks then schedule flips
- 8 hr shifts, 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a Mon-Fri $11.55-$11.85
- Must be able to work overtime
- ESD steel toe shoes required
Food Packing – Bluffton
- Immediate entry level openings
- 12 hour shifts
- 1st shift 7 am – 7 pm
- Rotating days off
- Work every other weekend
- $10.25 per hr.
Cabinet Fabricators- Roanoke
- Do you have a knack for working with wood and building?
- We are currently hiring associates for Group Delphi in Roanoke
- Duties Include:
- Applying laminate material to cabinet surface.
- Manual hand filing of surfaces.
- Work with Lead Fabricators to produce and complete quality projects.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and well organized workspace
- Learn the use of jigs and templates
- Develop an understanding of adhesives, fasteners, and hardware material and their properties
- $11 per hr.