http://freedomacademy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/favicon.png 77 115 Janet Reade http://freedomacademy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/freedom-logo.png Janet Reade2018-01-19 15:03:422018-01-19 15:03:42Inside Sales/Technical Support Associate
Immediate temp-to-hire office opportunity in Garrett, Indiana.
- Daily management of the entire customer order cycle from entry through shipment to the customer including the generation of quoting & pricing for their assigned customer base.
- Communicate with and respond to both the customer and production scheduling personnel regarding open order status, expedites/de-expedites, shipping information, material and/or production issues to ensure accurate processing of customer demand on time and within published lead-times.
- Verify all customer submittals are complete and accurate
- Ability to retain material specifications and make recommendations to meet the customers’ needs.
- Coordinate all corrections and/or changes that occur during customer approval process through updated drawing and/or verbal communication with production personnel
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- HS diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job.
- Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job.
- Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company.
- Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully. Experience in AutoCAD would be beneficial but not necessary
- Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job.
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments.
- Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
- Requires knowledge of the equipment capabilities and understanding of the customer specifications.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
Hours: 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday – Friday
Location: Garrett, Indiana
Assignment Length: Contract to hire
Hourly pay: $14-$15/hour
How to Apply:
Submit resume as a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line should say: Inside Sales/Technical Support Opportunity