https://freedomacademy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/favicon.png 77 115 Janet Reade https://freedomacademy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/freedom-logo.png Janet Reade2018-06-01 18:11:342018-06-01 18:11:34Calibration Technician
Our growing A2LA ISO 17025 accredited calibration division is seeking technicians for instrument calibration, preventive maintenance, and repair activities.
Under minimal supervision, candidates are expected to:
- Calibrate, repair, or perform preventive maintenance on IM&TE in accordance with defined procedures
- Report conditions of nonconformance
- Perform repairs required to return instruments to conformance
- Travel to customer sites as required, expenses-paid, to perform above services
- Strong mechanical aptitude and attention to accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to carefully follow calibration procedures using calibration management software
- Two-year degree in a technical field, CMRT, or equivalent technical experience
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Ideal Training / Experience:
- Formal advanced training in Metrology (i.e. military PMEL or AFMETCAL)
- Experience calibrating equipment in a lab environment and on-site
- Familiarity with ISO 17025 and other quality assurance programs
- Familiarity with metrology tools and software
- Understanding of electrical and physical/dimensional principals
Salary / Benefits:
The position will pay competitively based on experience. Benefits include: medical/dental insurance, 401K, dependent care reimbursement accounts, medical reimbursement accounts, paid holiday/ vacation and personal time.
Send resume to email@example.com
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.