This position is responsible to perform daily activities that support the maintenance coverage of various operations throughout the plant. Actions will range from those of a preventative to a proactive nature to emergency repair and corrective action. Support of production departments, both molding and finishing, on a daily basis is an essential element of the position.
Essential duties and responsibilities are as follows, other duties may be assigned:
- Review and perform a pre-determined preventive maintenance inspection as per schedule.
- Perform general maintenance activities as required to:
- Molding machines
- Molding auxiliary systems equipment
- Finishing Department booths, conveyor lines and associated equipment
- Equipment related to various indirect departments
- Perform building and grounds maintenance of a general nature as required
- Perform inspection of fire safety system as per schedule
- Assist in the training of the general maintenance personnel
- Assist in training molding staff on plant start-up and shut down procedures
- Assist with mold (tool) maintenance
- Assist with mold (tool) repair, such as pins, sleeves, scratches, nicks and assembly after molding runs
- Build fixtures and other miscellaneous items as required
- Perform as required back-up assistance with molding set-ups
- Maintain superior housekeeping throughout the department, highlighting fluid control and pellet control programs
- Perform the essential functions of the job within acceptable OSHA and safety/environmental regulations, quality, productivity and performance standards as outlined in plant policies, procedures and applicable work instructions
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Live our core values
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be make to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates (or) Technical degree in Industrial Maintenance
- 3 or 5 years in Industrial Maintenance
- Working knowledge of Electric, Hydraulic, and Robotic systems
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, add and subtract
- Must have a fork lift license
- Must be able to understand written/verbal instructions
- Must be able to trouble shoot the following: Electrical, Hydraulic, Mechanical systems
- Basic Electrical Certificate
- Basic Hydraulic Certificate
- Must be able to read tool Blue Prints
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Demonstrate the basic knowledge of injection molding process and ability to learn the inner working of the molding process
- Must be able to work extended hours and/or overtime as required
- Must be able to participate in job development training
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer focus
Please e-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by 550 W. Main St., Butler, IN to fill out an application.