https://freedomacademy.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/favicon.png 77 115 Janet Reade /wp-content/uploads/2021/03/freedom-logo.png Janet Reade2021-05-25 13:54:342021-05-25 14:15:38Confinement Officer
Accepting applications for Confinement Officer
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to maintain and obtain required certification & training
- Ability to use all assigned department equipment and weapons
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, other law enforcement agencies and the public
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of department information
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Ability to work extended or irregular hours, evenings, and week-ends.
Applications may be picked up at the Noble County Sheriff’s Office, 210 S. 7th St., Albion, Indiana
You can go to www.noblecountysheriff.org and download an application under Career Opportunities
Applications should be mailed or delivered to the
Noble County Sheriff
210 7th St.
P.O. Box 22
Albion, Indiana 46701