Nisco at Topeka, Indiana has openings for 3rd shift in the Maintenance Department.
POSITION SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Installs and repairs automated and/or manual machinery or equipment such as: electrical apparatus (transformers and working), and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment, robots and/or programmable controllers.
Assembles, installs, and maintains hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
Maintain mechanical and electrical requirements of production and the facility.
Perform preventative and facilities maintenance.
Upgrade equipment and systems
Advise and Purchase equipment and parts
Improve machinery through redesign when necessary
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: (Note: To be considered for this position, the applying associate should have the following qualifications:)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing or maintenance.
- Hands on experience with PLC programming, troubleshooting machine problems, 480 volt three phase electrical, CNC controls, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and drives.
- Excellent Attendance and work history
- Good communication skills
- Able to work weekend and weekday overtime
- Excellent Safety record
- Pass Mechanical Aptitude Test
Please apply at www.NISCOjobs.com