The Allergy & Asthma Center is hiring QMA’s & CNA’s.
We offer a positive work environment and family friendly schedule. No weekends or holidays. Excellent benefits.
- Facilitate efficient patient flow by assisting the patient into the exam room.
- Perform basic duties, under the direction of the RN, including vital signs, pulmonary function testing, and allergy testing.
- Assist in obtaining pre-certifications from insurance companies.
- Prepare, stock, and clean exam rooms, Maintain supplies.
- Accurately enter information into the Electronic Medical Record.
- Students are welcome to apply!
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to service excellence.
- Able to multi-task and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with computers. Experience with EMR’s a plus.
Generous benefits package, including medical & dental insurance, paid vacations and 401K plan.