The Community Learning Center in Kendallville, Indiana is seeking resumes for an individual to coordinate events and programs as well as provide marketing and technical support. Proactive skills are needed to further programming that benefits both the community and programmers to ensure the CLC’s mission of Connecting Communities, Strengthening Lives and Securing Futures.
Qualities and Preferred Skills for this Position:
- Multitasking is required
- Highly skilled with programming and marketing
- Willing to learn state of the art lighting, sound and visual equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google products
- Strong organizational skills
- A collaborative spirit or a background in collaboration and ability to promote collaboration among programmers
This position is full time with a weekly schedule that may vary with hours linked to the auditorium and the Community Learning Center’s programming schedule. The posting for this position is November 23rd through December 12th. All letters of interest, introductory emails and resumes should be sent to email@example.com by December 12.