https://freedomacademy.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/FreedomAcademy_Horizontal-300x200.jpg 0 0 Janet Reade https://freedomacademy.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/FreedomAcademy_Horizontal-300x200.jpg Janet Reade2023-02-07 15:28:592023-02-07 15:28:59Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Kosciusko County Community Foundation (KCCF) is seeking a full-time, salaried CFO whose responsibilities will include:
- Banking and investment activities
- Managing funds and fund management database
- Preparing tax filings and other required government documents
- Overseeing payroll and benefits tracking
- Preparing required information for an annual audit
- Providing financial oversight for a supporting organization
- And other general financial duties
Competitive salary, paid time off, Simple IRA match, Flexible Benefits Plan, flexible work schedule, and hybrid in-office/remote work offered.
The incoming CFO will be training under KCCF’s longtime CFO, who will be retiring in 2024.
Interested? Read the full job description (https://www.kcfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/CFO-Job-Description.pdf