Noble County Convention & Visitor Bureau Intern
Noble County Convention & Visitors Bureau
Hiring Intern for the Noble County Convention & Visitors Bureau located at 110 S. Orange St., Albion IN for the summer of 2023.
- MISSION: To promote tourism by connecting partners and events, developing unique assets, and enriching visitors’ experiences in a way that contributes to economic growth.
- Hours: 24 hours/week
- Stipend: $2,400 with mileage
- Title: Visitor Center Tourism Services Intern
- Preferred Majors: tourism, hospitality, marketing, communications, journalism, and special events majors.
The Noble County Convention and Visitor’s Bureau (Visit Noble County), located in Albion, Indiana, has an opening for a paid internship from mid-May through early August 2023 to assist with visitor support, marketing, and partner support services. Visit Noble County is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.
This internship will provide hands-on exposure to tourism 101, marketing, promotions, outdoor recreation, customer service, and public relations. Qualified candidates could include, but are not limited to, tourism, hospitality, marketing, communications and special events majors.
How to Apply:
Apply Via Email to email@example.com by Monday, April 24th at 5pm.
Applications must include 2 of the following:
- Current Resume with contact information
- Letter of Recommendation from a Counselor or a Professor/Teacher of the field of study
- One-page cover letter explaining your qualifications and desire to intern with the CVB. (1-2 min “Cover Letter” videos also welcome)