WORKFORCE CERTIFICATIONS and DEVELOPMENT
Since 1991, Freedom Academy has been fulfilling their mission “to enhance the quality of life for those who are willing to enrich their education” by providing quality, demand driven workforce development and certification training in Northeast Indiana.
Freedom Academy is a private, non-profit workforce development training organization that provides high-quality, practical, relevant, hands-on, cost-effective training and education in advanced manufacturing, healthcare, and professional services.
Freedom Academy course are held in Allen, Adams, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, and Whitley counties in Northeast Indiana. Courses are led by instructors who are occupational experts with strong backgrounds and extensive on-the-job experience.
- ASQ Quality Programs
- ASQ Green Belt & Black Belt
- AWS Welding
- NIMS CNC Machinist
- NIMS Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Patient Access and Registration
- Qualified Medication Aide
- Certified Business Professional
- QuickBooks Certified User
- Real Estate
Freedom Academy also offers a variety of non-certification training including DDI Leadership Success Series, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Microsoft Office, CAD, and many others. Contact us to learn more.
We can also bring the classroom to you!
Freedom Academy on-site courses provide customized, tailored training and facilitation to meet the needs of individual businesses, industries, banks, hospitals, municipalities, and non-profit organizations throughout Northeast Indiana.
- On-site Instruction (Educating your workforce within the workplace)
- Instructors are occupational experts with powerful on the job experience
- Flexible training days / times to meet your company needs
- Immediate reaction time to deliver training
- Practical workplace situations with hands-on applications
- Customized, tailored training
Focused skills training
- ISO Internal Auditor
- Lean Manufacturing
- Leadership Development
- MS Office
- Quality Assurance
- Safety & OSHA
- Various Technical Skills Training
Other On-Site Services
- One on one instruction
- Train the Trainer
- Other workforce development services as needed