WORKFORCE CERTIFICATIONS and DEVELOPMENT
Since 1991, Freedom Academy has provided Outstanding Adult Continuing Education while Consistently Looking for New Educational Opportunities for the Future.
Freedom Academy is a private, not-for-profit adult continuing educational organization that believes education is the key to economic freedom by providing high-quality, cost-effective education. Freedom Academy builds its reputation on Workforce Certifications classes by providing practical and relevant instruction of outstanding quality. There are no admission requirements other than the desire to learn.
Public classes are held in Allen, Adams, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, and Whitley counties at community centers, libraries and schools by instructors who are occupational experts in their areas with strong backgrounds built upon extensive on-the-job experience.
- ASQ Quality Programs
- ASQ Green Belt & Black Belt
- Certified Business Professional
- QuickBooks Certified User
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- AWS Welding
- LEAN for Production & Services
- MSSC Production Technician
- NIMS CNC Machinist
- SMRP Cert. Maintenance & Reliability Tech.
- Real Estate
- Certified Ophthalmic Scribe
- Patient Access
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Leisure & Life Enrichment
- Certified Nurses Aide
- Qualified Medication Aide
On Site Classes provides customized training tailored to meet the needs of individual business, industry, banks, hospitals government and non-profit organization throughout Northeastern Indiana.
- On-site Instruction (Educating your workforce within the workplace)
- Instructors are occupational experts with powerful on the job experience
- Flexible training days / times to meet your company needs
- Immediate reaction time to deliver training
- Practical workplace situations with hands-on applications
- Tailored or custom-designed training
Focused skills training
- Lean Enterprise Team Building
- Supervisor & Leadership Problem Solving
- Computer Instruction APICS / CPIM
- Quality Assurance Safety & OSHA
- Technical Skills Maintenance
- MIG & TIG Welding CNC Machining
Other On-Site Services
- Pre and Post Class Assessments
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Language Instruction
- Other workforce development services as needed