Nucor Fastener in St. Joe, IN, United States has an opening for a Forming Operator on 2nd shift.
Pay starts at $70-80k annually PLUS a production bonus.
Basic Job Functions:
The Forming Operator is responsible for operating boltmakers to manufacture quality bolts and parts, performs set ups, change overs, and completes machine adjustments using pneumatic tools and jib cranes. The Operator interprets product prints and completes part inspections to ensure quality. Additional job duties will include any other task assigned by the supervisor. Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures and housekeeping standards at all times.
Valid driver license for operating industrial mobile equipment
HS Diploma or GED
Willing to work a flexible schedule including scheduled and unscheduled overtime, rotating shifts, weekends, and/or holidays
Previous forklift & crane operating experience
Please send resume to: Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Nucor will not sponsor the need for a visa now or in the future. Candidates must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets – and a drug-free workplace
Carlex in Auburn, Indiana is hiring for the following positions:
$1500 sign on bonus!
Mold Shop Tech
Day & Night Shifts
APPLY ONLINE AT
Nisco at Topeka, Indiana has openings for 3rd shift in the Maintenance Department.
POSITION SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Installs and repairs automated and/or manual machinery or equipment such as: electrical apparatus (transformers and working), and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment, robots and/or programmable controllers.
Assembles, installs, and maintains hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
Maintain mechanical and electrical requirements of production and the facility.
Perform preventative and facilities maintenance.
Upgrade equipment and systems
Advise and Purchase equipment and parts
Improve machinery through redesign when necessary
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: (Note: To be considered for this position, the applying associate should have the following qualifications:)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years experience in manufacturing or maintenance.
- Hands on experience with PLC programming, troubleshooting machine problems, 480 volt three phase electrical, CNC controls, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics and drives.
- Excellent Attendance and work history
- Good communication skills
- Able to work weekend and weekday overtime
- Excellent Safety record
- Pass Mechanical Aptitude Test
Please apply at www.NISCOjobs.com
FOR QMAs & CNAs
$25 – $30/HR
Resource Nurse Staffing (RNS), managed by nurses, has a combined healthcare history of more than 30 years. We are committed to connecting healthcare facilities with highly-skilled, licensed professional per diem/contract nurse staff.
TALK TO US
1 833 782 3376
Nucor Fastener of St. Joe, IN, United States has an opening for a Customer Service Administrator.
Basic Job Functions:
The Customer Service Administrator position is an entry level sales role that supports Inside and Outside Sales to achieve Commercial Excellence. The position will be responsible for processing customer quotes and orders accurately and timely in a fast-paced TEAM environment. Along with various administrative duties and reporting, a basic function will be answering multi-line phone system and fielding basic customer requests. The Customer Service Administrator position will be expected to demonstrate the initiative to learn along with developing skills to transition to Inside Sales role.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year/4year Degree in Business or related field
- Previous Customer Service/Sales Experience
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced office setting
Pay Range from $19.40-$24.09 hourly PLUS a Return on Assets bonus!
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Nucor will not sponsor the need for a visa now or in the future Candidates must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets –
and a drug-free workplace.
Please send resume to Emily.email@example.com
At Sauder, we’re aiming to build a better world thru better furniture, but we can’t do it without our employees. Our company is growing and looking for honest, reliable people to join our team in New Haven, IN, USA.
Looking for a Maintenance Technician for 1st shift. Great opportunity to be part of a new team and a new facility. The Sauder Woodworking plant in New Haven, IN is launching with two pack lines.
Earn approximately $20 per hour. Wages will vary with experience. Pay increases at 6 months and 12 months. Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, 401k match, holiday pay, referral bonus. retention bonus, and more!
Looking for an individual who can quickly solve problems and implement solutions, primarily working with production equipment, machine modifications and adjustments. The Maintenance Technician will work closely with the Production Area Leader and Manufacturing Specialist to complete projects and address concerns in safety, quality, and to improve machine efficiency.
Requires electrical and mechanical experience. Essential skills: Mechanical skills, excellent documentation and verbal communication skills, self-motivated and self-directed to work efficiently without close supervision.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for maintaining the reliability of equipment.
- Identify root cause problems and potential solutions by working with others to improve existing machinery and processes using safe work methods and practices.
- Document and communicate closely with manufacturing/maintenance any changes that have been made.
- Develop spare parts list for all machine modifications.
- Help with the startup of new machines and lines, troubleshooting problems that arise.
- Utilize computer entry system to organize work orders, find parts and post time.
- Helps to implement and promote TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- Electrical knowledge and troubleshooting skills are necessary.
- Troubleshot and edit ladder logic online with PLCs and their associated software.
- Troubleshoots, maintains and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic & electrical systems on all equipment utilizing electrical prints, & multi-meter and capable of utilizing notebook PC and programming software.
- When a mechanical component fails such as a gearbox, cylinder, or shifting valve, demonstrates the ability to specify a substitute component and successfully modify the design to restore functionality.
- Perform preventative maintenance — remove and reinstall guards, fill oilers, and clean, lubricate, and inspect machinery. Identify, repair, and replace worn parts such as, but not limited to rollers, lamps, chains, filters, and bearings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school education with electrical and mechanical experience
- Advanced mechanical skills
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated and self-directed to work efficiently without close supervision
- Must be comfortable working above ground at various heights
- Excellent attendance record
Sauder Woodworking Co. offers a full benefit package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with company funded Health Savings Account, weekly vacation accrual, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, paid maternity and paternity leave, disability coverage, life insurance, employee referral bonus, paid funeral leave, Sauder Village membership, plus a sweet furniture discount! Sauder offers multiple pathways for advancement opportunities so you can build your lifelong career at Sauder.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Job Family SWC-Maint Hourly Pay Type Hourly Min Hiring Rate $20.00 Travel Required NO Education: High School Diploma
Please send resume to: Nichole.Bowman@Sauder.com
Looking for a change? Our Avilla Team is
- Production Operators – 2nd & 3rd Shift
- Process Technicians – 2nd, 3rd & Weekend Crew (36 hrs)
- PLC Technicians – Weekend Crew (36 hrs)
- Maintenance Technicians – Weekend Crew (36 hrs)
- 1st Day Eligibility for Benefits
- Clean & Climate Controlled Facility
- Competitive Wages
- Internal Promotions & Growth Opportunities
- Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement
- 401(k) Matching
- Quarterly Bonus
- Variety of Employee Activities
Conventional & hybrid fuel tanks at a Tier One Automotive Supplier
Visit our applicant site at Textron.com/jobs
Division: Nucor Fastener Indiana
Location: St. Joe, IN, USA
Nucor Fastener Indiana, a division of Nucor, the nation’s largest recycler, largest manufacturer of steel and steel products, is seeking to assemble a hiring pool of qualified applicants for production jobs. Most production positions in our plant require moderate to heavy lifting and can be physically demanding. We are looking for candidates who are willing to work any shift and are committed to a drug-free environment. Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead and uphold safety practices, policies, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
With a firm commtment to our team members and a variety of other benefits and performance incentives, it’s easy to see why Nucor is named one of America’s best employers.
We work together to create a safe, positive, and engaging environment for each other. While delivering the highest quality products and service for our customers, we lead the steel industry in environmental responsibility. Joining our team means working with people who have your back and are invested in helping you build a strong future. You our team means working with people who have your back and are invested in helping you build a strong future. You will never stop learning at Nucor – and when you are ready to take the next step in your career, we’re ready too.
SOME OF THE BEST BENEFITS IN THE BUSINESS
Medical and dental are just the beginning. We value our teammates and offer benefits packages that also include profit sharing, retirement savings, scholarships and tuition reimbursement, and unlimited growth potential. We strive to avoid implementing layoffs or furloughing our Teammates. We very strongly believe that a Nucor Teammate who does their job properly today, should feel confident that they will have a job tomorrow. For more information on our benefits go to Nucor.com/benefits.
Only candidates submitting electronic applications will be considered. No phone calls please.
Nucor teammates must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation. Nucor considers reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with a disability.
Individuals who register should be prepared to complete a brief questionnaire. Previous registrants will need to take the questionnaire again to be considered. Nucor will be accepting submissions through 9/30/2021 or until a set number is reached.
Each individual should submit only one questionnaire related to this job posting.
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer- M/F/DISABLED/VET- and a drug-free workplace.
Send resume to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
TotalWellness, one of the nation’s leading wellness companies, is hiring independent contractors to work health screenings and fall flu shot events in your area. If you are a nurse, phlebotomist, medical assistant, EMT or paramedic looking to supplement your income by picking up extra shifts that fit your schedule, then this PRN opportunity is for you!
- Proficient in skills such as manual blood pressure, finger stick, height/weight measurements, BMI, and flu shot administration (nurses only)
- Have a minimum one year clinical/medical experience
- Have active license/certifications
- Venipuncture skills are a plus! (Not required)
- Comfortable with computer and iPad usage
- Bilingual Spanish Speaking is a plus
We work with employers who are searching for ways to make their employee’s lives healthier and happier. Rather than emphasizing what people are doing wrong, we want to help them discover their healthy habits and use them as a launch pad for intrinsic change. We are looking for health professionals who can help deliver this positive message to employees at on-site wellness events.
Please remember we do not have full time work available, this is a PRN position – working as needed.
To learn more about our company and apply, visit www.totalwellnesshealth.com/contractors