Division: Nucor Fastener Indiana
Location: St. Joe, IN, United States
Posting Closes: 7/20/21
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Electrician teammate will work closely with the Maintenance and Operations team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, upgrading, designing and installing equipment. Our teammate will assist with process improvements and will provide service/support for operations. A major emphasis for this role will be improving predictive and preventive maintenance, while reducing reactive. Core hours for this position are a rotating night shift Continental 7p-7a and can change based on department and business need. Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- Two (2) year Electrical degree OR Electrical Certification OR five (5) years Industrial Electrical experience
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays, shifts including scheduled and unscheduled overtime as needed
- Knowledge of AB PanelView+, and ControlLogix
- Process control design and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated AutoCad experience
- Experience working with vendors and contractors
- Allan Bradley PLCs: All versions
- AC & DC Motors, Drives
Apply at https://jobs.nucor.com
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Nucor will not sponsor the need for a visa now or in the future. Candidates must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.